Kodi For Video
All features are numbered and shown on the screenshots below.
- Display status (Not Connected, Not playing, Connecting, Title of current movie)
- Go to home
- Display context menu
- Display movie information
- Display a popup menu wich allow to Exit, Shutdown, Suspend, Hibernate, Reboot
- Control sound level of Kodi
- Navigate in every menu of Kodi
- Select the current menu or video
- Return to previous menu
- Control windows menu with media button in the bottom of the screen. It's the music sound icon.
- Launch Kodi from remote
- I've try to display thumbnail or FanArt but it's too slow. Currently I don't know how to retrieve thumbnail from Kodi. I can just receive image from url.
- Choose a audio language
- Choose a subtitle or none
- Seek bar which show the progression of watching. I would like to pick a time for seeking inside movie but the widget does not exists currently.
- List all available sources. !!! The selelection of a source works only in List view !!!
- Clean Kodi DB
- Refresh Kodi DB with new movie. It will grap information and thumbnails from specific web site like https://www.themoviedb.org
- It's the default screen from official Kodi Web Advance remote. So, it's not mine
- A installation of Kodi
After installing it you must configure Kodi for being controlled by Unified Remote.
- Launch Kodi.
- Go to
Allow control of Kodi via HTTP.
- You can change the Port number. But it's important to configure the remote command with the same port.
Inside the folder "KodiForVideo", there is a file
settings.prop. You can configure the following parameters (all values are default):
- host: localhost
- pathForThumbnail: nothing (currently disable because of perf problem)
- playerId: none (information retrieve from Kodi)
- port: 80
- status: stop (this is a variable for the remote command)
- trace: 0 (disable/enable tracing)