This Guide will show you how to install the USB-UIRT on your computer.
- Download the USB-UIRT driver from USB-UIRT.
- Connect the USB-UIRT USB cable to a free USB port on your computer.
- Your computer should detect the new hardware and start trying to install the drivers.
- The installation will fail unless you have not already installed the driver previously.
- You need to install the driver manually.
- Open the Device manager on your computer (
Start > Runor
Press Win+Rand type
- Next find the USB-UIRT device. It should be listed as
Other Devicesand should have an warning icon beside it.
- Right click on the USB-UIRT device and select
Browse my computer for driver software.
- Browse to the folder where you extracted the driver software.
Nextand the installation should begin.
- Installation should now be finished!
- Make sure to restart the computer, or restart the Unified Remote server
If you get any errors
- If the installation fails or your computer could not find the drivers.
- Check that you downloaded the correct drivers.
- Unplug your USB-UIRT.
- Repeat the installation again.